Join us for ExxonMobil Career Opportunities
ExxonMobil affiliates in Indonesia are now seeking high quality graduates to join its expanding team in Indonesia. ExxonMobil offers much more than a career opportunity. With ExxonMobil you have the ability to positively impact the community, industry and the world’s energy resources.
Right now, teams of engineers, scientists and business professionals are inventing new technologies that will unclock the secrets to the energy system of tomorrow.
Together, we’re finding the answers that will power the dreams of future generations.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN US?
Sub Surface Engineering
– Reservoir Engineer : The position responsibilities will include optimizing oil and gas recovery using state-of-the art resevoir surveillance and simulation tools.
– Sub-surface Engineer : The position responsibilities will include planning and executing well work to ensure optimized well performance and depletion of oil and gas fields.
– Corrosion & Integrity (C&I) Engineer : The Position responsibilities will include executing inspection program analyzing surveillance data and designing maintenance program to protect wells and facilities from corrosion.
– Machinery, Measurement and Electrical Engineer : The position responsibilities will include developing programmatics expertise to support optimum performance of oil and gas processing equipment.
– Facilities Surveillance Engineer : The position responsibilities will include conducting surveillance and optimizing plant and facilities performance for the processing of oil and gas.
QUALIFICATION FOR ENGINEERING POSITIONS
- Bachelor degree in Chemical, Petroleum, Materials, Metallurgical, Mechanical, Electrical and Physics Engineering with minimumGPA 3.25 on a 4.0 point scale.
- Students expecting to graduate between now and second (2nd) quarter 2012 are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Result oriented, creative and innovative.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, high self motivation and desire to be an effective team player.
- Ability to work successfully in a changing environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Willing to be located in any location in Indonesia.
Candidates should send their application consisting of a cover letter & resume (both written in English), academic transcript and education certificate to :
Applications closed 22 September 2012
Please visit our booth at:
UI Career & Scholarship Expo XIV 2012 (20 – 22 September 2012)
Balairung Kampus UI – Depok
All application will be treates as stricty confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No individual shall be authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job seekers.